Tuesday, December 23, 2003





***WARNING*********WARNING**********WARNING***********WARNING**************
DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LORD OF THE RINGS OR.... IF YOU'RE A CRAPHEAD.
******************************************************************************

Ok, so, I went and saw the newest Lord of the Rings. Let me start off by saying that I thought this was an excellent movie and extremely well made. But, I feel that there were 4 things that just bugged the crap out of me. Here they are:

1. You knew this one was coming: Length. Dear God. 3 and a half hours. Seriously. There is no need for a movie to be that long. And if it is, just make it two seperate movies. Also, There are parts that do not really need to be in there.

2. Homosexuality. I have nothing against homosexuals, and I'm not a homophobe or anything (just look at my close homosexual friend Kyle), I just thought that if characters in the movie were homosexual, they should have come right out and said it. You can not tell me that you didn't think some hobbits were going to kiss in that movie.

3. It ends like four times. I did not appreciate the way the screen faded to black about four different times near the end of the movie. Seriously, after sitting in the movie theater that long, I was on the edge of my seat, cause I wanted out. I cringed every time I realized that the movie wasn't over.

4. Frodo is going out to sea??? What??? Why?? Actually wait.... I don't really care. I do not want to discuss this movie anymore.

Now, before you comment, understand that I really don't give a crap if you disagree.
|