Sunday, December 21, 2003




So I wore shorts today. Way to go Texas!! I went out to do some Christmas shopping today, and didn't really get much done. I went out around lunch time, and I was planning on pickin up some lunch. What was the first place that popped into my head??? Chick-fil-a!!!!! Hooray!!!! I love Chick-fil-a!!!! I could really go for some Chick-fil-a!!!!!! Wait. Crap. Sunday. Crap. Chick-fil-a's not open on Sunday. Why is it that whenever I get in the mood for some good ol' Chick-fil-a, it lands on a Sunday? Oh well, what are you gonna do? I ended up eatin some pretty good Villa Pizza from the mall. Later, I went and saw The Last Samurai with Billy and Big Blue. Good movie, I recommend it. Also, I almost forgot about the incredible new video from The Darkness. Go to: http://www.thedarknessrock.com/video/ and watch the new Christmas video. Simply amazing. That's all, I'm goin to bed.
|