Thursday, November 20, 2003



So I had a run-in with a cop yesterday. I was taking Jordan to the doctor to get his cast taken off, but before we went we made a stop at Wendy's and got Jordan some lunner. That's right, I just made that up... I am very gifted. Back to the story. I was driving down Valley Mills and this cop is driving behind me. I noticed that he was trying to get behind me. He was definitely after me. Then, he gets behind me and turns on his lights. I was thinking, "Crap, what the crap did I do??? I was just drivin, right??" This just freaks me out. I hate it when cops pull you over. Also, I had no idea why he was pullin me over. I pull over and wait to see what I did wrong. He strolls on up to my window and says, "The reason I'm pulling you over today is 'cause you aren't wearing your seat belt." He was lookin in Jordan's direction. We looked at each other like, is this guy frickin serious? And now, why this cop sucks:

1. Clearly, Jordan's seat belt IS on.
2. Jordan has 2 broken arms!!! 2!!!!!!!!! It would've taken him a good while to get his seat belt on if it wasn't already.
3. Jordan is in the middle of his meal. There is a hamburger sitting in his lap.
4. For Jordan to reach up to get the seat belt, the cop would have seen his big, bulky cast reach up to get it.

So after we clearly lay out all these facts for the moron, he gets the point and walks away. Way to go officer doofus.
|