Saturday, November 15, 2003

So yesterday was a crazy day. I go to my economics class a little early for no reason at all. I get there, and I see two people, that I recognize from class, just waiting outside the classroom. I see the door shut and the lights off. Now, as most people would, I assume that the door is locked. But, just to make sure, I ask the boy and the girl sittin outside the classroom. I say, "So is the door locked?" The guy looks at me and says, "Neither of us have tried." I say, "oh" and think to myself, "What's this guys problem? Was it completely necessary to respond in the most sarcastic way or did I really ask a retarded question?" It just pissed me off. A simple "Yes" would have been sufficient, but no, he had to make me feel like a retard. So we sit there for another 5 minutes or so, until something happens. The girl gets up and opens the door! What is going on???? They were telling the truth?!?!? What??!??!?? I just couldn't understand why this had even happened. It wasn't like they were friends or even talking much. For some reason though, I was still extremely pissed at that guy. I don't know why. I hate that kid.

|