Tuesday, October 07, 2003

I'm just gonna let you get to know me a little more by answering some important questions:

tea or coffee? Neither. I'm not that kinda guy.

cold or hot? I'd rather be cold. Heat = sweat = showers = waste of my precious time.

favorite soda? Big Peach. This stuff is insane!!!!

cocoa or fruity pebbles? I guess fruity, only cause the cocoa ones are too brown i dont like eatin brown pebble-like stuff.

crunchy or smooth peanut butter? Most definitely smooth. I like my pb&j to be a big mushy mess. I want stuff to ooze out as I bite into it... not clumps. Clumps make a funny noise as they hit the paper plate.

best thing goin right now is....? This bag of Cheddar Cheese Combos on my desk.

paper or plastic? plastic... why? ill tell ya why. I worked at H-E-B. Yeah, that's right, H-E-B. You know what else? I bagged groceries. And you know what? I'm going to share with you some of the knowledge that I gained from this experience. Aren't you lucky? Plastic is better. It keeps your groceries colder by clinging to it and.... keepin it cold. crap, I don't really know what that does, but it's true. Plastic.

As I side note, my roommates are friggin nuts. Matt walks around with his pants down and Boz constantly has an enormous heating device on his neck.
|