Thursday, November 06, 2003

So for the past couple of weeks I've been dealing with some craziness on my leg. I wake up one morning with this pain in my left ankle. I don't really even look at it cause I was in too much of a hurry to get to class. At the end of the day, I look down at my ankle cause it's causin me some discomfort and.. holy crap! My ankle was huge! I think, "crap, I don't wanna deal with this crap." I go to the Baylor medical service the next day to find out that they don't know what's goin on either. I dunno what it is, but when I go to the doctor, I expect a response as to what is going on with my oversized ankle. She looks at it for a little bit and then says, "hmmm.... I'll be right back." What's goin on? Where you goin? You goin to get the saw? She just brings in some other doctor for a second opinion. Now this other doctor seems to know what's goin on. At this point, I thought it would have been appropriate for me to switch doctors. I want the one who knows her stuff. Oh well, what are you gonna do? The doctor that I got stuck with was a very nice lady, but seemed a little nuts. Before she entered the room, she always knocked. What was she lookin for? An invitation to come in? You're the doctor, I'm here to see you. Then, as she was leaving, she knocked on the door! I was thinking, what the crap is this lady doin? Maybe she just likes to knock or something. Anyways, in the end she just gave me some medicine and it is finally all better today. It was fun.
|