Monday, November 17, 2003




Today it was rainy and I enjoyed it. I'm not one to usually enjoy the rain, but today was different. I'm not sure what it was, but it felt good. So they say rain makes you depressed and sad and lonely and crap.. not this guy, not today. I took the early bus to class, because I had to print some material off at the library. Now, since this was the early bus, I got to campus very early. So early, everyone was still in class or somewhere else. I got this crazy feeling. I was walking from Fountain Mall down to the library, and I looked around and listened to the slow rain hit my umbrella. Everyone was in class at this time, so I felt like I was the only one on campus. But in reality, some 13,000 people were in the buildings all around me. It was very peaceful. The sound of the rain calmed me and made me feel like nothing else mattered. It was great...

On the other hand, either I'm fat or my umbrella's too small cause I got into the library and saw that my pants and my shirt were both spotted with raindrops. I could maybe understand the pants, but the shirt!! What was the rain going horizontal or something?

Also, happy 8 month anniversary to my girl.
|