Tuesday, December 16, 2003




Goin home to Austin tomorrow. It'll be nice, cause I really gotta get out of crappy Waco for a little bit. I went to the library to study tonight and it was crazy. All the normal people finished their finals today, but I didn't. I didn't want to take 3 finals on Monday, so I have to take my last final the day after everyone else finishes. Anyways, I went to library just thinkin I'd have some nice little quite time. I drove over there and the parking lot was empty except for 2 or 3 other cars. I started thinking that maybe the library was closed, but I was wrong. The library was empty as crap. Never had I seen it so empty. It was kinda eerie. I don't know where I'm goin with this, so I'll just change the subject. Toooo.. another library!! I suggest you check out the Armstrong Browning Library. Yes, even if you don't go to Baylor. Me, matt, and derek went a while back, and it was amazing. There's a bunch of cool stained glass windows and it just makes you feel like Baylor has money to burn... The picture above is from this library, but it's kinda a crappy picture. That's it for now.
|