Monday, December 01, 2003




And the awkward situation award for today goes to... Sergio. Sergio's a good guy and all, but today he just blew my mind. Here we go: So I'm makin my way out of the business school, not expecting anything, and BAM!!! Sergio!! It's kinda weird, because I've seen this guy 3 or 4 times now in the business school, and every single time it is in the exact same spot. Anyways, back to the awkward award. I see him, he sees me, we acknowledge each other, and he decides to seal the deal with a handshake. But wait.... what the crap is he doing???? The LEFT hand???? What??!??! Why??? NO!! I examine his right hand, because there must be something restricting it from it's daily duties. NOPE!! Nothing keeping the right hand busy or even distracted. There was nothing wrong with his right hand from what I could gather. I stare at him and wonder if maybe he's goin for a low high-five... nooo he was definitely angled for a firm left handed handshake. So I give in to his crazy, fresh, new, stupidity and give him a handshake. Nothing was said of it. I was just disgusted. If there is something wrong with the right hand, then just bypass the handshake altogether. I really don't want your awkward left handed handshake. I won't be offended, I promise.

Other than that, things have been goin good, and Thanksgiving was mighty fine.
|