Thursday, December 18, 2003




You know, leaves are cool until you come home from college and your parents tell you to go outside and fish em out of the pool for a couple hours. I don't really mind helpin my parents out a little bit, but seriously give me a break. I just got home, and all I've been doin is this kinda crap. I replaced all the hinges on the doors in my house. That may not seem like a lot, but it is. I cleaned the pool, took my dad all over town, and went to the doctor. I went to the doctor to find out that I have to get wisdom teeth taken out. Excellent. Jan 2. Can't wait. OH and the worst of all is: my dad made me peel him an orange! He's apparently allergic to the juice that squirts out when you peel the skin. Don't ask me, my Dad's seriously allergic to everything. If you don't understand why I don't like peeling oranges read about 4 posts down, and you'll understand. It's just nuts cause I've been home for less than 24 hours. I thought that I could just come home and sit on the couch and watch t.v. and hang out with my friends all day. Nope. This kinda crap makes me want to just pack up and head back to Waco. A good thing is that I made $160 on the books I sold back before I left Waco. Also, on the drive to Austin, I thought about a lot of stuff. Sometimes life is just moving so fast that you don't have time to just think. It was really nice to just sort crap out and make sure that I know what I'm doing is right.
|