Tuesday, December 30, 2003




Hockey players rule. I went and saw an Austin Ice Bats game a few nights ago. I've been 4 or 5 times now and they just keep getting better and better. I think for you to earn a spot on the Ice Bats team, you have to be a good fighter. They don't really care about scoring goals, or your skating ability, you just have to be able to fight. There were many fights throughout the game, with one starting as soon as the puck hit the ice. No actual hockey had been played and they were already fighting. I don't get this. How did this happen? Did they get in an argument off the ice and say, "Wait a second!! Let's settle this on the ice!" It was awesome. Which brings me to my next point. Hockey fans are awesome. They care more about the fighting than the game itself. The audience applauds fights. When I was at the game I couldn't help but join in and encourage more fighting. If you haven't been to a hockey game, I suggest you come to Austin and me and you go to an Ice Bats game. I have decided that I would rather see a hockey game than a football game. It's just better. The fans, the fighting, and the music. aaawww man, the music. Here are just a few that were played at the game: Various Ludacris, AC/DC, Blur, and many more. I love goin to hockey games.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Do not call my cell phone. My mom has it and she doesn't want to talk to you.
|