Sunday, January 18, 2004




So today was kinda crappy. I didn't really do much, because half of my friends went to Austin to see A Still Second play. I was planning on watching some football today, but that didn't happen either. The first game I didn't really care about, so I didn't really care that I didn't see it. I was planning on watching the second one though. But of course, that didn't happen. The only channel that wasn't receiving a signal was the channel with the game on it. It was excellent. Although, we did take a late night trip to good ol' Czech Stop. Despite Kyle's Krazy driving, it was still good. After that, I came back to Shaq Shack to see what was going on. It was the craziest thing. Even though Lance and Kristi were both at the apartment, they were being extremely quiet. This is a rare occasion in my apartment. There is always someone or something making noise or being loud. It was really weird. Silence scares me. Anyways, I need to make another point about girls. Girls should never ever speak or say aloud anything having to do with poop. I don't care what the situation is, it is inappropriate and disgusting. Please, no more. Annnnd, lastly, why Wheat Thins? Cause Wheat Thins rule.
|