Thursday, January 15, 2004




Alright, you see that? That right there is the most unattractive piece of clothing that a girl could wear. I don't care if they are comfortable or whatever, they look like crap. I'm talkin about the jump suits/pants/shirts that are made out of like a towel material. I'm tellin ya, it looks like crap. I don't care who you are, they still look like you bought them for $.99. Do not wear these. My friend Matt Genitempo has some words to say about these towel pieces of crap: "I am outraged that women think outfits like these are sexy. The trashy towel jump suit is a big hit in the trailer park world. The only women that should be able to wear these outfits should be women whose husbands watch Nascar on a regular basis. HELP PUT A STOP TO THESE TERRRIBLE TERRIBLE CLOTHES!!!" So there ya have it, girls. Stop wearin these crappy clothes.
|