Tuesday, November 16, 2004

So if you want to see the rest of the Halloween pictures, go here.

I have one story that is worth telling and not too long for my lazy ass to type out. These past couple weeks have been awesome, with Halloween, Baylor beating A&M, uncle butt, free xbox's and tons of other stuff that I don't really feel like elaborating on. Let's just say it's been good. So here's my little story that's blog-worthy:

I was in the process of backing out of my parking spot of my apartment complex when I looked in my rear-view mirror and saw a car. I slammed on my brakes thinking that I was about to back right into it. Then, as I turned my head to look back at the car I realized something. The car wasn't actually a car. It was a woman. A very large woman to say the least. I thought she was a car. Dear God, I think it's time for someone to start losing some weight. If you're being mistaken for cars, I think you have a problem. I am not making this up. This really happened, and I am not making fun of fat people. It's an actual event that happened to me. If you get offended and pissed off, stop reading my blog. I laughed. That's it.
|