Thursday, September 23, 2004

If there was one thing I'd like to stop doing, I think it'd be shaving. It's really gettin to be annoying. My face is a real fighter. I keep shavin his hairs off and he just says, "Screw you jackass, I'm growin those hairs back no matter what you do." Why can't it be acceptable to have a full beard that you never trim? I really don't understand this concept. Who decided shaving of the male face was needed? The hair wants to grow. The hair on my head grows. Why shouldn't I shave that? Hair on the face is just an extension of the hair on top of the head. Was there a panel that decided that the sideburns is where you should stop shaving? That that would be normal? Maybe when I'm older. When I retire. I'll just let it grow. That'd be nice, to never shave again. Think of all the extra time I'd have. I'm doin it. Visit me when I'm 80, my beard will be down to the floor.

|