Tuesday, September 28, 2004


So I'm thinkin about dropping out of Baylor and applying to Beef University. This here is the president of Beef University. He just opened up this school and is currently the only member. Daily activities include: Sleeping in, watching tv, cleaning up maybe, watching a movie, socializing, and eating. I'm just kiddin Beef, I know you do other stuff... Anyways, Beef has moved into the DeaN'S house and is takin Waco by storm. This guy knows crappy movies. Wanna see a crappy (in a good way) movie, this guy's your man. In other news, I signed myself up to take a ride around town tomorrow with a cop. They responded to my request fairly quickly, which makes me wonder... with my roommate bein a cop and all. Oh well, it should be fun. Try and get arrested tomorrow around 9:30 or so, we could hang out.
|