Wednesday, October 06, 2004

So the whole police ride thing kinda sucked. I think the cop didn't like me cause he kept saying that he hated when people ride around with him and that he was used to just being by himself all the time. The best part of the whole thing was when we met up with another cop so they could talk. You know how when you see cops pulled up next to each other and just sit there and do nothing? Yeah, we did that. Well, as soon as the other cop pulled away, my cop got out and took a piss. Right outside the door. It was awesome.

I'm hoping Napoleon Dynamite pulls a Von Dutch and people finally get over it. Seriously, can that movie be quoted again? I don't know if I've heard every line a billion times yet? Oh wait, I have. How about another sorority makes a Napoleon t-shirt? That would be kickass. Once again, I have nothing against the movie. But anyways, remember Von Dutch? Hahaha. What the hell happened to that?



I'm going to Austin this weekend. Why? I don't know. Getting out of the Baylor Bubble for a little bit might be good for my health. Also, I need to study my ass off for a finance test on Monday.

One last thing. I like old people.

|