Sunday, June 20, 2004

So there's this girl in my chemistry class that sucks. Here's why: Chemistry class is really boring and it doesn't help one bit that it is an hour and a half long. Near the end of class, a lot of people get antsy and want to run out of there screaming. So this girl that sits across from me is one of those people. Now here's the part that annoys me. Every day she asks the girl next to her, who sits in front of me, about ten minutes before class is over what time it is. Now seriously... what the hell. First of all, if you're not wearing a watch and you want to know what time it is, go to the store and buy yourself a frickin watch. People wearing watches aren't wearing them so they can tell you what time it is. And second, I'm almost 99% sure that you have a cell phone. My cell phone tells me what time it is, and yours does too. Is it that hard to look at it? Think about this. You're interrupting the girl that sits in front of me, me, and anyone else that hears you. Also, I think the professor knows what time it is also(he's wearing a nice little time-telling device). And I think he knows what time class ends, so if you just have a little patience class will eventually be over. I don't know why this bothers me so much, but it does. I don't care that she doesn't wear a watch. I just care that she has to be a moron about it. Get a watch.

Guys who think Mustangs are cool are funny. They make me laugh cause it really is a girly car. Now I know I don't drive a badass car or anything, but I know that. Guys who drive Mustangs think they rule and have the coolest car in the world. I have one picture for all of you who disagree:






This past weekend in Austin was fun. My favorite quote from this weekend is:

Justin Wood: "Oh man Nick, how many have I had????"
Me: "... one."

And one last thing: Drew's blog is back in business, so check it out here
|