Wednesday, June 16, 2004

This post is dedicated to my mom. Why? Because all throughout my life she would always say, when the time called for it, "it comes in threes." Today was definitely a day of threes. But actually, I don't believe in this phrase at all, because you can always find a random group of 3 in any situation and I think it's really stupid. Here's my day:
I got up around 7:00 to get ready for class. I go into my kitchen for some breakfast and look at the bananas. What do ya know? 3! Is it a coincidence that there were three on this all-three day? Or did I just purposely buy 3 yesterday since I knew I was going home for the weekend? Who knows?!? Little did I know that this whole day would come in threes. I take a shower and head off to class. After class, I went and got lunch at Wendy's with Matt and Jonathan. Wait a minute! How many times have I eaten at Wendy's in the past week? 3!! No way!... Crap, that's actually kinda sad, but I seriously love that place. But anyways, there also were 3 of us at Wendy's. Then, Drew and I decide to go running and kayaking. On our walk over to the Bear trail, we saw two bums under the bridge, and I started to get a little worried. This can't be happening, this is an all-three day. So we run the bear trail and we head back to the house. As we are going back under the bridge, we saw another bum. But wait! It's one of the 2 that we saw before! Crap! Disappointed, I mosey on over to the house. In front of the house, out of the corner of my eye, I see someone approaching me. Could it be a bum? YES!! 3 bums today!! This bum cleaned up the yard for two dollars. Sorry dude, dollars don't come in threes. Drew and I then go kayaking in the crystal clear brazos river. After that, I go home, shower, and eat some pizza for dinner and watch some Family Guy. And then I remember that Lance and Boz wanted to play racquetball. So all 3 of us go play and I realize that this makes it 3 sports/physical activities for me in one day! *NOTE: This is not normal for me.* Then I go home and take a shower. 3 showers in one day too! And how many loads of laundry did I do throughout the day? That's right! 3! HOLY CRAP. That's a LOT of 3's. You're right mom, everything does come in threes. phew, that was stupid.


And now on to stuff that isn't just a waste of your time...
I went to best buy the other day and spent nearly $100 on stuff.

Family Guy. My favorite tv show of all time. I finally bought the dvd's at best buy. Not because I have money, just because I couldn't stand not having them anymore. I will be watching these most of the time I am in my apartment, so come by if you want to check em out. Both dvd sets I give a 10/10.


The new Underoath cd. "They're Only Chasing Safety"
Underoath is an awesome band and so is this cd. I suggest you give them a listen. The only problem I have with this cd is that it's kinda short. 10 tracks with one of those being a retarded track that doesn't deserve to be called a song. Other than that, it rules. 8/10.


The new Beastie Boys cd. I really haven't listened to it that much yet, so I can not give an accurate rating at this time. I apologize. I have been listening to Underoath too much. Also, my cd player in my car is broken. I seriously can't stand it. The radio just plain disgusts me and pisses me off. I often drive in silence. I'm not sure how I'm going to make it all the way to Austin with just a radio.

Holy crap, now that's an update.
|