Sunday, April 04, 2004

I feel that I needed to put an end to the last post and the comments that came with it. Therefore, I have a not so amazing post: Wow, GETSCHOW DELUCA-ON was great. I got to see a bunch of my friends from high school, friends from Baylor, and a bunch of random people I've never met before. It was an excellent birthday party to say the least. Ok, now... something that bothered me a while back: I was in Accounting class, and I noticed some blonde girl on the other side of the room. I thought to myself, "Hey, I've never noticed that girl." Then, I read her shirt. On the front, in big letters, it read, "Party Favor." All I could do was laugh. What was this girl thinking? I seriously lost a lot of respect for that girl, and I had never even talked to her. I'm no fashion police, and sure, making this call based on a t-shirt may be unfair, but I don't care. That's the stupidest shirt I've ever seen a girl wear. I dunno, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm taking it too seriously... that shirt sucks. Sorry if you have that shirt. The end.
|