Tuesday, March 16, 2004

SPRING BREAK!!!! THE BEACH!!!! YEAHHH!!!!!!! WE RULE!!!! ANYONE NOT GOING TO THE BEACH SUCKS!!!!!

That's what I heard as I packed up my car and headed home for spring break. It doesn't really bother me that I'm just going to be at home all week, I kinda like hangin out at home. Also, not EVERYONE had crazy spring break plans. Although, if you're reading this any time between now and Friday, then I know you didn't have as an eventful spring break as you wanted. Or you're stalking me. Anyways, I've been sitting at home watching a lot of t.v. I watch Bob Barker almost everyday. He's on when I get up and it makes me so happy to watch the Price is Right. But. I wonder. What's going to happen when good ol' Bobby dies? I have no idea. I don't think I want to know either. Bob's gettin a little old if you ask me. I say that when Bob Barker dies (or leaves the show), the show dies. Think about it. But, I'm willing to attempt to fill his shoes. I think it'd be fun. Soooo, what else has been going on??? Well, let's see. Oh yeah! I found out my cousin's getting married! I'm excited, cause it's gonna be one crazy party. Alright, that's it for now.
|