Monday, February 23, 2004

Wow, it's been a while since I've updated. Here's what's been going on. I've been sick for about a week and a half and it has sucked. I had never realized that the human body could create such colossal amounts of mucus. Now there's a good word. Colossal. So good, that it deserves a picture of Colossus:
.
.
.
.

yeah! Colossus rules!!

Anyways, I'm feelin better now. One more thing before I go. For some reason, the other day, 2 girls went out of their way to hold the door for me. Whaatttt?? It wasn't like I was right behind them and they held the door for like half a second. nonono. I was definitely out of door holding range. They could've just let the door slam behind them, and I wouldn't have thought anything of it. But they didn't. Did I feel awkward/unmanly/jerkish? Of course not. If a girl wants to hold the door for me, then go ahead. In fact, I enjoyed it very much. I think more girls should be like those girls. I don't know why they did it, but keep it up girls!

Oh yeah! I almost forgot!!! Derek and I are definitely seeing You Got Served this week. DEFINITELY. If you would like to, you are more than welcome to come along. I will, without a doubt, let all of you know how much you missed out on.
|