Monday, February 02, 2004



So it's February now. Hooorayyy!! You know what that means??? It's Black history month!! Now which month was white history month again? Oh wait... there isn't one. I'm not racist or anything, I just don't understand. A whole month?? That's a long time. Enough about that. On to more important topics. Like... heavy breathers. There's this girl in my Spanish class that is a definite heavy breather. She could have some sort of nasal problem or something... I'm not sure. But what I am sure of is that I could hear her across the room. It was really distracting me, and I couldn't focus on my quiz. I'm not sure if she is aware of this problem or not. My guess is no. For all I know, I could be an even heavier breather and if that's so, I apologize to all. Not really sure where I'm going with this, besides the fact that it needs to stop. One last thing!! Name that animal!!!! Post your guess in the comments section!!! The winner gets a really special surprise!!!
|