Sunday, February 15, 2004



This weekend was crazy. We went down to the Genitempo ranch in South Texas. It was kinda far, and I was the lucky person who got to drive. I ended up driving over 700 miles this weekend... geez, that's a lot. Anyways, it was a very enjoyable and relaxing trip. Boz, Matt, and I went down to Mexico for a day to enjoy the Mexican culture since we were so close to the border. We went to this market type place where they were selling all kinds of crazy crap. Which explains the wrestling mask I bought. That wrestling mask rules. Matt got his from a previous trip to Mexico, and I just had to get one. Mines better. After we got back from Mexico, Gregorino Genitempo cooked up some delicious steak. Then, we just kinda hung around the fire pit all night. It's really cool being out on the ranch, because its extremely quiet except for the coyotes howling at the moon, and you can see all the stars at night. All in all, the trip was awesome and I had a great time.
|