Wednesday, April 27, 2005


I've been listening to the new Reggie and the Full Effect a lot recently and it is excellent. Go buy it.

Also, I signed up to take a course at MCC(Waco) for the first Summer session. What course you might ask? It's the equivalent of the 2nd required religion here at Baylor University. That's right. I go to the largest Baptist university in the entire world, and here I am taking one of the two required religion classes at another school. Screw you Baylor. Screw you and your religion. If you wanted me to take religion at Baylor, you shouldn't have allowed it transfer over. This excites me. Summer away from home is great. I'm taking only one class, and I'll be working... well, not too hard.



Ok. Something I've been thinking about:
Say you're cold. Do you tell someone to turn the A/C up or down? Up could mean you want the temperature to go up and you are too warm. Or it could mean that you want the A/C to be more powerful. I never know what to say. The end. I guess I'll get back to work now. As you can see, I work pretty hard.
|