Sunday, April 24, 2005


Shaking hands. When did this become so routine? I'll tell ya when. College. I find this very interesting. Before college, guys never really shook hands much. In high school, guys just didn't really touch each other a lot. It was usually either a high five or it was "dont touch me, I'm not a fag." And rarely, you would have the handshake. I realize that it's important in the business world and shit, but nowadays it's just an everyday activity. It's almost as if when you see some dude that you haven't seen in a while you're pretty much obligated to do the handshake. And if you don't it's like, "Fuck that guy, he didn't shake my hand." But it's different with friends that you see every day. I have no idea where the hell I'm going with this. It's just an observation I guess. Holy shit, I think I've done a similar post like this a long time ago. Even with that same picture. If this is true, the blog may be over. I may have nothing else to talk about and I may just have started repeating myself. That would be terrible. Oh well, I don't care. Back on topic here: I could go into the whole hugging girls that are friends, but that's just a science that I will never understand. Miss Julie Janak and I have had many run-ins with this in the past week and it has been excellent. I think way too much. That's my problem.

Now, I finally got the new Circa Survive cd the other day. It kicks ass. Check these guys out.

Oh, and I got an amazing t-shirt made at VikingFest. It is seriously badass. I guess I'll post a picture of it:

|